29 maggio 2014

Tilda with Dexter the Dragon!


Hiya!
Eccomi con una nuova card!
Ho usato il timbro Tilda with Dexter the Dragon della nuova collezione Animal of the year 2014 che ho tagliato con le fustelle Circles e Scallop della Sizzix.
Sotto l'immagine ho aggiunto un po di cheesecloth.
I timbri postali sono della Magnolia.
Ho usato la Doohickey lovely fence,grass lace,Tilda doily,so wrapped lovely.
Le carte sono della Magnolia e della Maja design.
I fiori sono tutti Magnolia il tutto sporcato con del gesso!
Le tag, le farfalline,il sentiment e il mini calendario li ho ritagliati da una carta della Maja design.

 

Hiya! 
In this card i used the stamp Tilda with Dexter the Dragon from the new collection Animal of the Year 2014 that I cut with the Sizzix dies Circles and Scallop. 
Under the picture I added a bit of cheesecloth. 
The postmarks stamps are the Magnolia. 
I used the Doohickey lovely fence, grass lace, doily Tilda, so wrapped lovely. 
The papers are Magnolia and Maja design. 
The flowers are all Magnolia covered with gesso! 

I have cut the tags, butterflies, sentiment and the mini calendar from Maja Design's paper.




Potete trovare questa card in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui.
You can find this card for sale in my Etsy shop here.


       With this new card i want to join following challenges:   



Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day
Giada

5 commenti:

Your Lovely Cookies :