29 settembre 2015

Let's get Krafty!



Buongiorno a tutte!
Questa è la mia card per il Tiddly Inks Challenge 
che ha come tema Let's get krafty! 
Ovvero usate del cartoncino Kraft!
Io ho usato Wryn - Fairy Friends e ho aggiungto un tocco kraft 
con il tronco d'albero che è una Doohickey Magnolia.
Come on, partecipate anche voi!


Hello all!
This is my card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge
whose theme is Let's get Krafty!
So use the cardboard Kraft!
I used Wryn - Fairy Friends and I added a touch kraft
with the tree trunk that is a Doohickey Magnolia.

Come on, join in!




Potete trovare questa card in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui.
You can find this card for sale in my Etsy shop here.


Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day

3 commenti:

  1. io adorooooooo!! ecco, posso dire solo questo, che noiosa che sono...ma cosa posso farci se impazzisco per le cose che fai??

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gorgeous! Those flowers are lovely!

    RispondiElimina

Your Lovely Cookies :