3 giugno 2014

MIni Bookcard with Edwin and Teo the dragon!


Ciao ragazze!
Ho realizzato una mini bookcard..avevo dei ritagli di carta e ho deciso di provare a farne una mini!
Ho usato il timbro Edwin with Teo the dragon della nuova collezione Animal of the year 2014 che ho tagliato con la fustella labels fancy #5 della Sizzix.
Ho utilizzato le Doohickey lace coaster,pixi coaster, lovely fence.
Le carte sono della Maja design e il sentiment è della Magnolia.
I fiori li ho presi su The ribbon girl, ho aggiunto una spillina di perle che ho fatto io,un angolino in gesso e un charm preso in fiera.
All'interno due farfalle che sono due timbri magnolia coperti con del Frantage shabby white, del pizzo e una scatolina (un fustellina della Magnolia) in cui potete racchiudere un pensierino!
che ne dite?

 

Hello girls! 
I made a mini bookcard .. I had some scraps of paper and I decided to try to make a mini! 
I used the stamp Edwin Teo with the dragon from the new collection Animal of the Year 2014 that i cut with the die labels fancy #5 from Sizzix
I used the Doohickey lace coaster, coaster pixi, lovely fence. 
The papers are Maja design and the sentiment is Magnolia. 
 i have taken the flowers on The ribbon girl, I added a pin of pearls that I made myself, a gesso corner and a charm taken at the fair. 
inside two butterflies( that are two magnolia stamp) that i have covered with a Frantage shabby white, a lace, and a little box (a Magnolia DooHickey) where you can enclose a little gift! 
What do you think?






Potete trovare questa card in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui.
You can find this card for sale in my Etsy shop here.



Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day

9 commenti:

  1. Oh mio Dio Giadaaaaaaa!!! è Adorabileee!!!! *_*
    Splendida!!!
    Vale ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. So awefully cute! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is gorgeous Giada! your coloring is gorgeous and the mini- book card was a great idea! Thank you for the inspiration! hugs, Elizabeth x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Una chicca davvero, già solo la tua book card è un mega regalo!!
    Bellissima!!
    Mony

    RispondiElimina
  5. This is adorable Giada, love your perfect colouring and the mini bookcard idea is awesome!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    RispondiElimina
  6. Bellissima! Mi sei stata d'ispirazione..provo a farne una subito anch'io!! Bravissima! Paola

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hello ! :-)
    Just fabulous, love this creation very much !
    xx

    RispondiElimina

Your Lovely Cookies :